Food Safety Policy
Molino Passerini S.A.I.C., manufacturer and fractionator of foods derived from cereals and pulses, is committed to establishing, maintaining and continuously improving their safety system according to FSSC 22000 Standards and to planning and controlling the production, fractionation and marketing of our products. To this end:
- We evaluate and select our suppliers to ensure the safety of the raw material and develop mutually beneficial relationships.
- We ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and with requirements mutually agreed upon with customers about food safety.
- We perform maintenance services to our facilities and equipment so processes can be more efficient, effective and productive, and also to ensure the care of both the environment and the community.
- We ensure the appropriate involvement and commitment of staff through our training courses.
- We maintain effective communication mechanisms with our internal and external clients to allow interactivity between the parties involved.
- We note the importance of offering innocuous products and gluten-free products, and maintain a constant process of updating, development and innovation with the aim of satisfying the needs of those who will be our consumers.
- This commitment is available to all our staff and the general public.